Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Meet Me

This is the first posting of my blogging attempt. I've been encouraged by others who think I have a lot to say. You will be the judges of that. Topics will be mostly my crafts but other stuff will be mentioned from time to time.

I currently live in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas. I'm interested in knitting, spinning and counted cross stitch but also quilt, crochet and embroider as projects interest me. I also love to read. Right now I have tropical fish but want to get a dog in the near future.

Mother of two, grandmother to five. Two of those five are special needs, both diagnosed as being in the autistic spectrum. One of the others is ADD - but his father was diagnosed as ADHD in elementary school.


I'll be posting photos as I learn how, as well as links to people and things that interest me.

So welcome, grab a cuppa your beverage of choice and join in with your comments.

No comments: