Thursday, May 10, 2007

Slight change of pace


I'll be changing directions again for a bit. Next week I'm heading to Chattanooga TN to explore job and housing possibilities. I'm excited and scared and nervous as this represents a big change for me. There will probably be photo ops.

The most important part for me will be visiting the younger child, the spouse-in-law, and my older two grandchildren. I should be there just as school gets out for them so we can have some fun, I hope.

Did some planting and I love this flower. Looks like a daisy but the middle is a purpley-blue. I think it's a perennial too. Behind it are petunias. Also put in some delphiniums, yellow dahlias and one hydrangea. If they don't drown in the rain, they will do well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Change is always scary but can be exciting too. Good luck.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for all your support through my cancer scare!

Enjoy Chattanooga, my best friend lives there and I miss her so much! I'll have to get down sometime this year to visit her!

Be brave, change is good!