Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thank you to Blarney 'n' Grits

1 Put the logo on your blog
2 Add a link to the person who awarded you
3 Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4 Add links to those blogs on yours
5 Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


Thank you again to Claire at Blarney 'n Grits

Now for 7 other blogs... hmmmmmmmm

Ok here goes:

Knitting and Spinning with Ewe - Peggy always has something wonderful to say about everyone in the kal's we've been a part of. She's a good enabler too.

Fugue State Knits - This lady is so interesting - attorney, singer, musician, friend, mother, grandmother and on and on... I always enjoy reading her blog!

You can call me Al, formerly Love as Is... Al is a wonderful lady - as much in her blog as in person. She's a warm, funny, super person.

A Few Stitches Short
- This lady has a beautiful way with words and with her knitting. She's a terrific designer too.

And back to both Claire and Dani - both of whom have blogs I love to read.

Finally - From Lorchen's Lair... I hope she will see this but Lorchen has such a busy life. She teaches children with special needs - and that takes a very special person. I have two grandchildren with special needs so I do know just how much time, patience and love is needed.

I raise my glass (of ice tea) to all of you!

6 comments:

Susan Pandorf said...

Awww shucks! Thanks; I think you're pretty special too!

Peggy said...

You are the sweetest!!!! Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thanks Gail! I miss you.

fleegle said...

I have an external sense-of-humor backup, so no worries!

FuguesStateKnits said...

Aww shucks, Gail! Thanks for thinking of me!
Joan a/k/a fsk
PS I think you may be right about Mads - that and not enough sleep two nights earlier - seems to impact her more than most kids.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww thanks for sending the award back!